brnnncrzy77

made first jump

honestly i love it its just the hanging from the wing thing that sucks

I can almost assure you it's better than fighting the propblast from a sitting position in the door :S One day (soon) we'll be grown up enough to dive out the door :D
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

You wait till you've a few hundred jumps under your belt an you'll be hanging off that strut upside down just for the fun of it.

Oh yes, playing with a flying aircraft really is fun!
I love the Pilatus Porter for that. :)
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

i went back yesterday to do another jump so i got there and then buddy blue the owner said "you ready" I said i think so then he said "well get your shit on and get up in the sky." it made me kinda scared to be the first out of the plane yesterday but i got up in the sky and just did it and i had a perfect exit and an even better stand up landing:ph34r:. So i decided to do a second for the day to get my first PRCP out of the way i jumped and managed to hang on to the ripcord that was good so i didn't have to buy a case of beer lol. Over all that was a great jump also. I do have to say it now I AM HOOKED.

u werent flying, u were falling with style