schuey87

BPA

Does anyone know what the rates are for BPA membership, I'm new to the sport and I know that for a full membership for the whole year it is about £100.... but when does the membership start and finish? Is it April? Because my instructor told me that the cost goes down as the year progresses and you have less time you need it for before renewal kind of thing..... so if you joined halfway through the membership year it would only be £50 say? I've tried searching through the BPA website, but it doesn't even tell you the cost of a full membership on there let alone if the price falls as the membership year goes on....
Just wondered cos I could be making my first freefall this week, been on S/L so far and I'll have to upgrade it to full membership if i do.... wondering what it's gonna hit me for!

The clicky doesn't work (for me at least) but here are the figures you want, I just pulled them off the spreadsheet.

NEW FULL MEMBERSHIP

BETWEEN APRIL & AUGUST £117.44

SEPTEMBER £92.59

OCTOBER £89.71

NOVEMBER £83.28

DECEMBER £80.39

JANUARY £74.03

FEBRUARY £71.16

Go to the BPA website, then the site map, then 'documents online' then 'subsscriptions'. That gives you all the information and breaks it down by BPA component, Mag cost, VAT etc etc. These are just the main figures.

Cheers,

Dave