silvere

RW Using Fatalities as Advertising!

First off I would like to say "Thank You" to Mr. Booth for everything he has done for the sport, and two,

I would like to give the award for the best flip-flopper on position since Senator John Kerry to....................Silvere For posts # 1 and #48 of this topic. Keep up the good work, I, most certainly like others here, enjoy the entertainment.
---------------
"Once you find a job that you like, you never have to work another day in your life"

Guest 1010
what you said ... I also learned from this thread that I will never -- ever -- start an online debate with immanence as an adversary and expect to win.

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

I also learned from this thread that I will never -- ever -- start an online debate with immanence as an adversary and expect to win

When people talk ---- about Bill, the gloves come off >:(

.... otherwise, I'm not so bad :D

"where danger is appears also that which saves ..." Friedrich Holderlin, 'Patmos'

having one jumper e-mailing me to say thanks.

..well, speaking of e-mailing, Bill ;)
I am trying to reach someone from RWS (including you, after I got really desperate) for almost two weeks already with no reply whatsoever >:(

Nothing too serious really.. just a customer who's ready to order a Micron as soon (and if) someone would answer a couple of simple questions about the product :)

Just call Marc Procos @ RW...he was super helpful when I was placing my order...
Get in - Get off - Get away....repeat as neccessary

Sorry you're having trouble. Sometimes our spam filter get a little bit aggressive. Try rosi or mark@ relativeworkshop.com, or I'm here now.

Thanks Bill!

apparently you are not the only one from RWS reading the dz.com forums ;). Rosi has already contacted me and I have all questions answered now.
So everything is fine and I am ordering a Micron B|

By the way, I want to thank all of you who have defended my right to make a living. I know I'll never get rich in this business, but it has given me a pretty good life so far. Making money is nice, but it is nowhere near as satisfying as inventing something useful, and then having one jumper e-mailing me to say thanks.

Well we think its great you make some money....I mean how many times have you had to buy back your own house? :P

BTW Thanks for all you have done.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334