Oopps

What is AFF?

Hey, I new here (from RC.com).

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what AFF is, and would this be a good idea for a first jump (cuz it's cheaper than tandem and I spent all my money on shiny stuff for climbing)? Someone over at RC.com community mentioned it as an alternative to tandem jumps.

Thanks

Hmm, the likelihood of getting a lower total cost for an AFF first jump vs a tandem is not high. Not when you consider the cost of ground school too. Usually the first AFF jump with ground school is a good 50 bucks or so more than a tandem. Plus the investment of time and energy is much greater. If you're in it for a good time, go tandem, if you are sure you want to pursue skydiving, well, I'd suggest AFF though others may disagree.

I agree, AFP gives the best of both worlds.
AFP requires you to do 3 tandems and then you start AFF but with only one instructor instead of 2.

This allows you to trully enjoy your first jump rather then completely stressing over it. It's also your first step in your training.
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!