CaptSplat

Skydiving designs and the Jump-pig cartoon?

Hello to all at Dropzone.com!

My ex-girlfriend said to me once, ' But...what do you want to do with your life...?'. Quick as a flash I replied, ' I want to paint and skydive!'. That's my dream...

I'm posting this image because I am looking for some feedback on what sort of skydive clothing designs people want. I tend more towards quirky cartoon designs but I could pretty much do anything. The plan is to start with stickers and caps and go from there.
The more cynical among you may say that this is a cheap attempt at market research and they would be absolutely right.
So, any feedback regarding any facet of your choice of designs and clothing would be deeply appreciated.

And what do you think of the pig?

Cheers!

Peter Jennings, Western Australia.

Maybe Bill Booth will want that as the "new" Vector logo.

(Vector sprang from "Wonderhog" which was a super version of a "piggyback" rig which had evolved from the conventional one on the front and one on the back stuff the sport started with.)
:S
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

that's one buff pig. prolly wouldn't taste too good...

Looks liek our wild Razor Backs:ph34r: They're some mean little piggies
(actually not little at all), those mother can take out a pig dog>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Maybe Bill Booth will want that as the "new" Vector logo.

(Vector sprang from "Wonderhog" which was a super version of a "piggyback" rig which had evolved from the conventional one on the front and one on the back stuff the sport started with.)
:S

I always assumed that the Wonderhog was a direct take-off on "Wonder Wart Hog."

Given Roger Nelson's use of the "Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers," it seemed likely that Gilbert Sheldon was behind the name of the rig.

While Roger knew perfectly well from whom he had appropriated the artwork that was his trademark, Bill's cartoon Wonderhog was not a direct ripoff of Sheldon's character.

I never did ask Bill from whence came the name but that would certainly be one way to check my assumption.

FWIW, if he did get his inspiration from the underground funnybook character, he showed good taste. Sheldon is brilliant.

Blue skies,

Winsor