packerboy

JFTC Raffle results?

hey, i don't have the "official" winners list, but i do know of 4 prize winners.

the 100% off mirage was won by dz.commer Russ P and he is pretty stoked about it. i called him to tell him about it today while in ATL waiting on my connecting flight.

dz.commer MCEZMAC won a Z1 EVO open face helmet from parasport italia i'm pretty sure i called him last night from the raffle but i can't remember now. :)

the Skytronic FX audible was won by vladimir Z of moscow (who bought the ticket from katzurki aka dan).shipping cost is included in the certificate value.

the 50% off nitro or blade was won by pavel O from moscow too (also by a ticket sold by dan).

i'll have to get names of the other folks and associated prizes later. heck, i wasn't even around when the drawing took place but when i saw the list of names, i picked a few to contact personally to let them know they won.

just so you guys know - the raffle alone raised over $10K!!! ALL the prizes were donated so this was a TREMENDOUS success!!

thanks so much to everyone that bought tickets for JFTC.

gotta go. i'm tired and still have to unpack. what a week!

a

just so you guys know - the raffle alone raised over $10K!!! ALL the prizes were donated so this was a TREMENDOUS success!!

HUGE conrats going to the folks who won , but also to the people who worked to get all the products donated. Way to go
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

That's so great people I sold tickets to got to win.:)
Consequently, anybody want to buy a 50% off a Nitro certificate? Pavel is a few levels shy of completing AFF, it might be a little too early for him to think about going elliptical -- he'd need at least 10 more jumps. :P

sorry for the delay. the person with the info has been terribly sick for the past several days and he's been working STUPID crazy hours trying to close this out. there's more work to do now than during the event. GET WELL RICHARD!! we love you!!

without further ado...

RAFFLE WINNERS:

#10: $25 gift certificate for GoWear clothing went to Ellen Coena

#9: Half-off Tony Suits Cargo pants went to Lara Marshall

#8 Free Parasport Italia Skytronic FX Audible Altimeter went to Vladimir Zanadvolov

#7 Free Parasport Italia Evo Open Face Helmet goes to Michael McMullin (dz.commer)

#6 Free Parasport Italia Z1 Full-face Helmet goes to Leon Bailie

#5 Free SkySystems USA Oxygn A3 Helmet went to Dave Withrow

#4 50% off Blade or Nitro main canopy by HiPer USA (thanks beezy!!) to Pavel Osipov (who needs to sell this...he's just doing AFF :$)

#3 50% off Blade or Nitro main canopy by HiPer USA to Michael Kamszik

#2 50% off the Vector 3 container by Relative Workshop (thanks Rosi and mark and bill!) goes to Peter Godbold

#1 100% a Mirage container valued at $2100 goes to none other than our own dz.commer Russ P.

a HUGE thank you goes out to all the sponsors of this event. without you, this raffle would not have been the success it was. Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks to everyone who not only bought tickets to help support the cause (sorry grue or mike neal!! i couldn't rig the free container drawing! :P) but also to the folks like Dan (dz.commer Katzurki)who volunteered to help sell tickets even though they weren't participating.

while i'm here, big thanks to rosa too. she was a godsend when we needed someone to help. :)

congrats again!

#1 100% a Mirage container valued at $2100 goes to none other than our own dz.commer Russ P.

I have had my new Mirage G4 rig for a month already. (Pics thread here.) Thank you JFTC goddesses for all that you do for breast cancer research! You all are simply amazing. :)
Mirage Systems