SkydiveMO

Award photo... since USPA didn't accept it

I thought I’d do something a little different for my diamond wing and diamond freefall badge award presentation for the award section of Parachutist. Unfortunately USPA doesn’t have a sense of humor and will not accept doctored photos. Guess I’ll just share it with you all here instead.

That's to funny! I think the problem is all of the skydiving community knows about these scam artists but it's up to us to let the general public know about them as well. I am actually going to build a website regarding their corrupt activities. I know I can get at the top of the search engines better then they can so lets see what happens. Website will be done in a couple of weeks and if anyone has any "real" information or stories please send them to me as I want to put up actual facts because somehow they are brave enough to take people to court for things they are not justified in suing for and I want everything on this site to be factual. I will post another message once I'm done with the site. I'm thinking of a forum also for new people to be able to read about them and their practices so they don't make any mistakes that others have with purchasing from this company.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

That's one of the funniest things I've seen on any of the forums in a long time. Great job with the Photoshop. You have to love that software!

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

Before you get to slap happy with the website, why don't you ask our National Director Jan Meyer, posting here as "makeithappen" about the site she's been building about them for quite some time. It's loaded with the info already. Maybe between you and her you can get the site that's already done on top of their searches...

Just a thought.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

LMAO!! Funniest pic I've seen in a long time.

A diamond wings award represents 2000
freefall skydives and a diamond freefall
badge represents 24 hours of freefall time.
Reference page 175, section 8.2, SIM 2006.

TPM #59 POPS #9849 PMS #477

You going to be around the dz New Years weekend?

Yep! That is, if by the DZ you mean any old place to jump. I'll be down at Z-hills around that time.

ah bummer... for me, not bummer for you... have fun in the sun. i'll prolly just see you in the spring, if we can ever sell our house in TN...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Holy s**t all of your brothers skydive with you;)

Congrats on your achievement! Seeing things like that I cant help but think how much fun is between me and an award like that. Well done.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th