martimarr

what is this

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1651623

Here's a thread on three-ring maintenance that should answer some of your questions. Pay special attention to the posts by billbooth... he knows a thing or two about three-rings. ;)

Best approach, though: ask your instructors. One of them will be able to show you or may refer you to a rigger or experienced packer for a demonstration. Important stuff to learn and easiest to have someone show you.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

awsome thanks , thats very helpfull.

I geuss i just suck at finding this kind of info , I know it drives alot of you crazy, but I just want to learn. Some times people at the dz are busy tring to make a living and I don't want to be the guy who is always bugging them ,so I try to find as much as I can on my own ,so when I do get ther help I want have to take as much of ther valuable time. thanks for all your help.:)

Some times people at the dz are busy tring to make a living and I don't want to be the guy who is always bugging them

I'm sorry, but that's complete and utter bullshit. The job of these people IS to answer questions like that. If ALL of the instructors at your DZ are too busy to help a student with basic license requirements, how are they going to help you with more advanced topics??

And oh BTW, your job as a student is to ask as many questions as you can. Learn everything. I still consider myself a student. You never stop learning. Be "that guy" that's always bugging people for more info. The day you stop learning is the day you die.

I would urge you to reconsider your DZ selection if your instructors are annoyed by you asking questions.

Just my $0.02

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."