gofast_ER

sunset

well it was just a solo but it didnt matter. Partly cloudy right at sunset. Head down facing the west. It was the most amazing sunset jump i have done to date. I even had to end up pulling high to enjoy the view. around 4 thousand. The sun dissapeared below the horizon at about 500 ft. Seriously, nearly brought a tear to my eye. Oh and to top it off it was a FREE jump B|

ok pretty much pointless post but i couldnt stop thinking about this jump.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

ok pretty much pointless post but i couldnt stop thinking about this jump.

Yep, skydiving will do that to you. Over time, you'll accumulate hundreds of incredible images of special moments burnt into your memory, that other people on earth can't even begin to imagine. Savor them!

but this one was just so different. I really don't feel like flipping through my log book to see how many sunset jumps I have done but im guessing around 20 or so. The others couldn't even come close to comparing. I wish every skydiver could have been on that load with me. But, it was also so peacfull being on my own, head down, hair on the back of my neck raised up, just, taking in the momment.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.