aaxman

New Drop Zone

hey all, thanks for your thoughts about starting a dropzone. Kinda makes me think and study a little more about it. Ive looked at a bunch of gear, 6 tandem rigs, two aff rigs and a few rental rigs. Helmets, radios and Alttimeters. was told theyd throw in a cessna 182.. lol I hear the cessna is the backbone of the industry. Whats your thoughts about the plane. I have access to a KingAir and was wondering what you think about the king... A Casa would be nice,, but lots of $$ Im looking for a location and wondering where to settle in and make a million.. lol I luv the sport and just want to survive this and make my mortage payment. Extras.. :D

hey PhreeZone, I havent jumped in awhile, medical, but bros have many jumps.do I need to jump to help others have fun? maybe i should change my nick to "groundcrew".. lol I still luv to watch the faces and experience the excitement it brings to all those who jump. I am looking to get my riggers ticket and find a location. If i get this going , somewhere in the US,, i hope to see you at our first boogie...

Im looking for a location and wondering where to settle in and make a million..

I would suggest Kissimmee Florida. Great weather, jump year round, lots of flat open land for sale around here. Oh, um its where I live also.;)
Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467