everymansaved

Birthday Jump, ideas??

Hey all, my 21st birthday is coming up, and I'm fortunate enough for it to come on a Friday and I have the whole weekend off work, so I need some ideas for a fun jump to do on my birthday. I was thinking a potato head jump, but I'd welcome any suggestions.
God made firefighters so paramedics would have heroes...and someone can put out the trailer fires.

Naked 4 way! Might I suggest the doe-see-doe jump, minimal grips needed. We did it this weekend for someone's 400th jump. It would have gone really well if someone (Todd!!) who was suppose to be in the crotch didn't climb out on the strut first, and it was my first jump without a jump suit (never jumped in regular street clothes) so I lost it a little when we got to our first accordion. We got two accordions though!!! Definite fun, fun, fun!

Yeah, I just don't know about the birthday suit idea, there's a lot of people at our dropzone that i don't want to go there with. Oh, and my birthday isn't until sept. 8, so we have a little time!
God made firefighters so paramedics would have heroes...and someone can put out the trailer fires.

I'm going to be 26 on the 25th August, and i'll be celebrating by Freefly team training and registering at Hibaldstow for the British Nationals.

The party at the end should make for a great weekend :-)

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232