ryan_d_sucks

Whuffos... limitations and definitions

of the people at the DZ appeared a little stand offish to me which i thought was bull considering i was planning to go into the sport anyway

well of course.. what do you expect. I dont know the number, but the percentage of returning people is pretty low.. lower at some DZs than others. how many people have said they will return and not. probably just higher to those who said they will go do their first tandem and not

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

of the people at the DZ appeared a little stand offish to me which i thought was bull considering i was planning to go into the sport anyway

well of course.. what do you expect. I dont know the number, but the percentage of returning people is pretty low.. lower at some DZs than others. how many people have said they will return and not. probably just higher to those who said they will go do their first tandem and not

unfortionately true. So many tandem passengers will tell everyone how they are going to continue and do it forever, etc.
but very very few continue on in the sport.

I don't call tandem passengers whuffos... because they now know why we jump out of planes... the excitement, the feelings, etc.

but they are only about 1% better then a whuffo in my book.

MB 3528, RB 1182