skinnyshrek

slowest tandem

Skinny, you are a big motherfucker. Be smart enough to know when to take a pass on the super-floaters if you think you aren't going to be able to stay up.

Hell, all Skinnyshrek has to do is don one of those big fluffy sheep costumes. That oughta slow his fat ass down... :ph34r: Oh wait a minute... he jumps at The Farm, so the sheep costume may not be the best idea... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It wasn't a paid one i did it for free as it was a friend of whitleys. Normally, if the tandem dude is 150 or less and has a small girl then i ask woody or dave to shoot the video. I'd rather they have a good video than a media ocha one with me struggling. Very rare i can't stay with them but between whitley and the girl they were tiny and slow. The video turned out good except between 8-6000ft..Must be thin air...lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I had one that averaged 84mph! The tandem passenger was a MS paitient who was fairly tall, but only weighed about 100lbs. For a safe freefall, his arms and legs were bound, which made him as flat as a board. On top of that, the tandem master wore a large, baggy suit in order to have maximum control. All of this combined made for one VERY slow falling tandem.

Yeah! That's her name! Becca... What is she... 6'-2" or so tall? Damn... I was at Monroe the weekend she took the tiny girl up. I was looking for tandems to practice video with and asked her, but she said her fall rate would be way too slow and I didn't have a camera suit, so I went with Joe's tandem, and that video turned out beautifully....

Just saw this thread, I'm 5'10 barefooted. So in shoes I'm 6 feet tall. I weigh 140 pounds. Translated: I can fall 85 MPH in my regular RW suit.
I take all the tiny girls on AFF jumps. We have no need to add weights to em'

When I did tandems I think I averaged around 95 mph. Only a few camera guys could stay with me. But I also took mostly small people around 170 and less so that helped compound the slow fall rate.

I have attached a picture where you can tell I'm tall.

Becca