sraja

Level 18 Complete - Passed AFP

Did 4 jumps today - bringing my total tally to 23 jumps but most importantly, I passed my AFP. The front flips and barrel rolls were weird and the sit fly was crazy (I tried it for 10 seconds and decided it wasn't working out so flipped back on my belly) but the challenge dive (level 14) spooked me a bit. Finally, got my free graduation jump which was a long tracking dive. Woohoo! 2 more jumps to my A license and the journey that began with my first tandem on September 9 has taken a sweet turn. I was pretty close to giving up after repeating level 4 four times - I didn't ever imagine that I'd finish this season. Oh well, jumping in the cold dressed up like a ninja helped a bit :)

I can still smell all the beer from the party last night - and feel the hangover as well. Thanks to everyone at Skydive Chicago - I don't think I will feel as comfortable as I do here anywhere else. A big thanks to my coaches and the people who kept encouraging me all the way.

Now go buy an audible.

Ha!Ha! Just got it yesterday! I tried one sit fly exit and found myself on my back - that was enough. I am going to practice it in the tunnel and then try it in the sky. But for now, next 300 odd jumps are going to be spent perfecting belly and canopy accuracy skills. Any idea how long (in general) it takes to land like a PRO rated parachutist?

welcome to addiction.. i started my afp on August 5th,, i have 85 jumps.. it only gets better !!!! and have fun matering the sit, bellly, back, HD, and the pro landing 23 down... 9977 to go to the golden handle..

peace from the west side

pablo:ph34r:
dont let life pass you by