csbrady

State of the Union?

Alright well im sure some of you out there watched the good ole' president the other night during the state of the union. now i was thinking about this for a little while now and now it seems that it could work. the President wants to increase the military by 92,000 people. so whats one way we can do that?

I say the Marine Corps should start a demo parachute team that could jump into high school football fields and make all the little kids say "i wana do that" so they go sign up.

does that sound crazy?

The Army has a few demo teams out there, i.e. The Golden Knights, The Black Daggers etc... and they do the same thing.

The Navy has the Leap Frogs..

So why doesent the Marine Corps have a team?

Is that just unrealistic?

The UCSM has a Team in Florida, but it is a real low key one.

They don't need one. The History they have is good enough. Ever hear of them pullig in short on recruitment?

In fact I think most of the services are having no trouble getting recruits...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

They don't have time for all that fluff. If they had the budget that the Army spends on the Golden Knights, they'd rather just buy another tank instead.

What is the annual operating budget for the Golden Knights?

enough to have a small fleet of aircraft, 2 demo teams running at 1 time (black and gold teams), a 4 way team and there own airfield...theres probibly a lot more but im not 100% sure.

Blues!