WatchYourStep

Thanks Chicagoland Skydiving Center

Well made a trip to Chicago to see an old friend.

Decided to hop on over to CSC to get a few jumps in. What a great place!

The people were friendly, the plane was fast, had a stereo and the jumps were good.

My friend did a tandem jump with Eric Bickel as her TI and Nathan Dexter as her videographer. They were both great and Nathan's video is one of the best I've ever seen. She had a blast!

I got a jump in with Matty Wright who is good coach and is a great flier.

I also was fortunate enough to meet dz.coms very own Vallerina who was very nice. Due to weather we never got to do a jump together, but next time we will.

Last but not least the office staff (Melissa and Lisa) were very nice as was Doug the owner. Overall great time. Go see them if you get a chance.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

It was great to meet you!

Due to weather we never got to do a jump together, but next time we will.

Don't lie. We didn't jump together because I suck at freeflying. Grippers are my security blanket. :P

Glad you had fun at CSC! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I'm from NYC and last year I visit CSC, what can I say... it was a great experience. Very friendly DZ, people willing to talk to you and very open. I was there just for two days make 3 jumps (weather was not nice :S ) but even then I felt like I am at home DZ.
Keep the Good Work Stuff and local Skydivers you make a difference ;)
Pela

adrenaline

I agree! I made my 1st appearance there last weekend with a few friends and it was great. top notch facilities, nice people, and great jumping. i cant think of anything that would keep me from returning. i also love the way they have their landing area segregated. keep it up SDC!

Glad to hear you had a great time. My husband and I love jumping at CSC too for its friendly, safe, skydiver-focused atmosphere and staff.

Eric and Nathan did my sister's tandem jump last year and it was also just perfect.
www.rhythmskydiving.com

I agree! I made my 1st appearance there last weekend with a few friends and it was great. top notch facilities, nice people, and great jumping. i cant think of anything that would keep me from returning. i also love the way they have their landing area segregated. keep it up SDC!

Umm, wrong DZ. [:/] This thread is about Doug and Todd's DZ in Hinkley, Il.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

This thread is about Doug and Todd's DZ in Hinkley, Il.

Stitch, you have the right DZ, but now it's just Doug'sB| Todd's moving away to a warmer state.

I am glad everyone has fun there, it's such a great place.

And both CSC & SDC have seperate landing areas - it's great!!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Oh now Val don't say that or you'll get people thinking that I won't jump with RW people.

Obviously you haven't seen my sit as it's a work in progress as well.

Hope to see you for the 4of July Boogie if I can squeeze it in. I'm pretty sure I can make the drive in 7 hours or just a tad over that.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."