jackmove

LSPC Redemtion Boogie

Just wanted to thank everyone for showing up to to jump and party!!! We had a blast and alot of great jumps including the speedstar comp between Sandy's belly group and Jeremy Pain's freefly group. Ofcourse Jeremy's freefly group won the competition when Jimmy the midwest freefly legond and myself single handedly took the whole dive to a new level. Thanks to Duane the smoker expert we had spectacular food two nights in a row! Frank your the man! Jeremy and Sandy did a superb job in organizing. LSPC WOW!!!!!!!! Nick and Chazi thanks for showing up from a far. As for Fri night I'm not real sure What happened but I hear we had a great time. Just wanted to thank every one that made it happen.

Blue Skies,
Derek The Badass:ph34r:
Blue Skies
Derek The Badass

I concur!!! Thanks to everyone at LSPC for putting on a great boogie!!! This year I actually got to jump, and made some excellent jumps indeed. I believe that the video proves that the freeflyers won the speed star competition (we built more bases than they did and had a rodeo in-between).

Again, Thank You One and All!!!

Cutaway

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

Glad to hear you guys had a good time. I'm pretty bummed about not being able to make it up this year. Everybody I've talked to had an exceptional time. Promise I'll be there next year.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I believe that the video proves that the freeflyers won the speed star competition (we built more bases than they did and had a rodeo in-between).

Where is the video???!? B|
http://planetskydive.net/ - An online aggregation of skydiver's blogs.

I believe that the video proves that the freeflyers won the speed star competition (we built more bases than they did and had a rodeo in-between).

Where is the video???!? B|

I have the video of the belly way. I think maybe we should post both videos and see what the general public think..Freefliers winning:D:D You mean you were up against the KCSU 4 way club
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Yeah Lee your video rocked. The freefly video of the 20 way speedstar sure made me laugh and hell I admit it I'm still laughing :D:D:D

I believe there were 3 out and they were part time freeflyers. I will firewire it as soon as i understand this bloody computer
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?