GaryRay

wisdom teeth removal

I had my wisdom teeth taken out plus an extra tooth that was lodged in there from a skiing accident in 1993. It was somewhat difficult for me, they had to knock me unconsciousand it took a while to recover. My face was very big for about a week and I had trouble breathing normally for months afterwards.

ya know brianfly, that doesnt help me or make me feel any better about this situation :P. Post-Op this shit hurts like hell and i didnt get enough vicadin, im gonna probably cry when i run out.

If you're on vicodin, definitely stay on the ground. That really screwed me up, diminished my capabilities.

Back when I had it, they proscribed some codeine variants which I can't hold down (that's a painful experience post op), so I just stayed on advil after that. You'll *probably* feel better tomorrow.

if i do decide to jump im gonna make the same rule as the beer rule, 8hrs prior to jump and maybe even more to see if i should be up there with pain or no pain type of thing. i really hope tomorrow is better. so far today is the worst
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

if i do decide to jump im gonna make the same rule as the beer rule, 8hrs prior to jump and maybe even more to see if i should be up there with pain or no pain type of thing. i really hope tomorrow is better. so far today is the worst

vicodin had effects lasting longer than 8 hours for me, though I took it longer than a few days. Last year after 2 months of that shit, I didn't sleep for 3 days when I stopped.

As crappy as the wisdom teeth thing is, it's typically just a few days of discomfort and then it never comes up again.