browncow

waiting

five weeks and waiting for the wankers at sunpath to send me a new freebag and pc. They dont reply to emails. Nice service guys.

Try calling them. Email is nice and easy, but I've always found that the phone is a much better means of communication when you actually want some kind of response or feedback.

Talk to the distributor that you made your purchase from. This is guaranteed to be the fastest way to have any problem sorted out with a manufacturer. Personally, I have never waited longer than 12 hours to have all my manufacturers respond with solutions for my customers.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

email [email protected] if it is a common size they probably have it in stock. Not sure when you emailed them, but remember they are only open Mon to Thur. so they were only open three days this week. Oh, you did say 5 weeks, well that is excessive but it tells me there is something else going on as well.

If you cant get a response from Bruce, call Rick at the shop. Not making excuses for them but I do know there has been a lot of traveling with some of the staff lately with the military mess and all.

Good luck
J