chaoskitty

2007 Goals

1. Don't break myself. - Done! Seeing as i broke myself in 2006, this was particularly important.
2. Tunnel training (planned for January - we have no tunnels here so it isn't as easy as it is for some of you) - Done! And boy was it fun, as well as valuable.
3. Get my B licence (75 freefalls required so I'm still short of jumps, hoping the tunnel will help with the skills for the 4-way test jump) - err... i got the required jump #s but never got round to doing the test jump because i was too busy with:
4. Do lots of FS and ideally get on a team - Done! Well, not as many jumps as I would have liked but not only did I get on a team but we competed in at Nationals, so I guess I kinda overachieved on this one :D

so all in all i think i did pretty well :)I'm never gonna get a gazilliion jumps in at our cessna DZ. This year more of the same, do that darn jump for the B, if i can get enough time at a DZ with the requisite size plane to do 8-way I would at least like to have completed the specific 8-way requirements for C-licence...and just most important continue to have fun and stay in one piece.

Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

1. Get less sucky at freeflying - sort of done, I've been trying to hit the tunnel a day each week on average, to work on my sit. Making progress, slowly but surely.

2. Start camera flying (helmet arrives in a week!) with the immediate goal of getting a foot or hand briefly in frame by the end of the year - done, but I don't fly it often. When I get better at freeflying, I'll break it out more.

3. Make some BASE jumps with the other NorCal locals when my rig arrives (in two weeks!) - done, but I didn't get out much last year. I'm hoping to hit 100 BASE jumps this year, mainly local jumps.

4. Don't break myself - done, nothing worse than a few scratches in 420 skydives and 30 BASE jumps.