SixtySecRush

Getting Back

Promised my wife i would take 2 years off to watch our baby grow and that 2 years has come and gone. Getting ready to get back to altitude. 150 jumps, 0 jumps in 2 years 3 months, prior gear was Javelin, Sabre2-170, Raven reserve, cypress. Was looking at another Sabre2-170 or Pilot 169. Running about 190 out the door. I feel confident i can fly these canopies safely but wanted some input from our veterans out there. I'm eager to get back up but want to do it safely. Thanks

Promised my wife i would take 2 years off to watch our baby grow and that 2 years has come and gone. Getting ready to get back to altitude. 150 jumps, 0 jumps in 2 years 3 months, prior gear was Javelin, Sabre2-170, Raven reserve, cypress. Was looking at another Sabre2-170 or Pilot 169. Running about 190 out the door. I feel confident i can fly these canopies safely but wanted some input from our veterans out there. I'm eager to get back up but want to do it safely. Thanks

Why not rent gear in something a little bigger for 10-20 jumps back... just to get the rust knocked off. Just a thought....