FlyBye

Should I take both of Scott Millers classes?

Scott Miller is going to be at my DZ this June, and is offering an essential canopy control class and an advanced class.Being as inexperienced as I am, should I still take the advanced class? Slots are filling up quickly and I want to learn as much as possible, but how advanced is this class? I'd hate to take the slot if I can't even use the info until I've got a thousand jumps.

I took the class with 26 jumps. It is DEFINITELY wotrh it. In my opinion, now is the time to take the class. It will help you avoid bad habits and the video of landings really helped me. Great class taught by a great guy.

B

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

from what I have experienced with scott's class, he wll work with you at whatever level you are at. Pretty much everyone starts out with the esential skills first, then he caters to you really. if you are having trouble with the esential skills aspect, he won't move you to advanced, but keep you at *your* pace.

I would look at the advanced course as just an extension of wherever yo end up after the essential course.