mjosparky

Reposts!!!!!! For what it's worth.

...may even listen a bit more to some of you guys who have scraped a few of your friends from the runways.

And here we were thinking that you were way too Extreme for that. Could spelling, grammer, and punctuation also lie in your future ?? ;)

It's on my to do list, just after bitch slapping you to the ground. ;)

Don't get me wrong i'm still in a different catagory to most of you old timers, that catagory being extremely young, extremely buff....ish, and extremely talanted...
Thats a fuck load of extreme for one man.....

But untill my skills pay the bills i might.. just maybe, listen to what you have to say next time, when i inform you of my next great idea.....!!!

Cracking post Sparky, first one that has actually made me think..

They were all posts I made before you stated jumping.

An old jumper once told me "Skydiving is a thinking man's sport, you stop thinking and you will die".

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I know I do fit into the above catagory, but never really saw it untill going into old threads and seeing the guys who are no longer with us due to thinking they had the skills, and then could not find them when it all went wrong.

But I'm going to take another canopy course as soon as possible and may even listen a bit more to some of you guys who have scraped a few lot of your friends from the runways.

Crash,

My goal in posting, well in most cases, is to get jumpers to think about what they are doing and take steps that will allow them to continue doing it. I don’t want you or any other jumper to quit having fun but to realize you can have fun and live to tell the stories. I have got more stories than I care to remember and am still here to tell them. That is because some old gray beards showed me how to have fun and still survive. :)
Sparky

My goal in posting, well in most cases, is to get jumpers to think about what they are doing and take steps that will allow them to continue doing it. I don’t want you or any other jumper to quit having fun but to realize you can have fun and live to tell the stories. I have got more stories than I care to remember and am still here to tell them. That is because some old gray beards showed me how to have fun and still survive. :)
Sparky

And I for one am sincerely appreciative of your efforts. Don't ever stop. I am not as CRASHPROOF as some jumpers so I need all the help I can get. I hope to run into you at a boogie sometime and thank you in person. And I will want to hear a few of those stories.

Just burning a hole in the sky.....

If you're looking for something for the inside of your goggles, I've always been fond of the saying, "Keep pulling handles until blood fills your goggles."

I like that one too. Kinda gross but it is the way you should go, if yo go skydiving.

If you're looking for something for the inside of your goggles, I've always been fond of the saying, "Keep pulling handles until blood fills your goggles."

I like that one too. Kinda gross but it is the way you should go, if yo go skydiving.

Does that mean you should j/o if our reserve doesn't work?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Well, that would give the coroner something to wonder about.

:D

I am retied from jumping and have not been to a boogie in years. If you ever find your self in So. Cal let me know and I will buy you a cold one. As for the stories, some of them are better left in the past.;)

Sparky

If that is the only thing left to pull on I guess you should just ... keeeeeep pulling...

Crashtested, You have a lot of us simply shaking our heads. Hope you see the light before it is too late!

If i see the light, surely it was to late!! :P

Just have to bullshit my way through St peter...

I'm sorry i just could not help myself...
I am trying to reform.... its just going to take time