namdrib

WTS Ole Timers Reunion!

For this years Halloween Boogie at WTS, I am trying to assemble the ole timers from the early to mid 90's skydivers that attended the "forever missed" $99 boogies at Mullin's place. If anyone knows the where-abouts and phone numbers of people that used to frequent those boogies, please let me know or let them know what is going on. There are a lot of new faces in the sport and it seems that the "Old School" are fading away.

I have gotten in touch with 4 or 5 of them and they are all for getting together. Here are some of the numbers that I am seeking:
1. Allen and Trixie Stephenson
2. Chile
3. Click
4. Howard Stetson
5. David Cazer
6. Jim Cazer
7. Danny Hall
8. Fred Leslie
9. Rico- not sure if he is allowed there. :)
I have several other names but for the life of me, cannot remember the last names.

We had some great times back then and everyone was out to help new skydivers such as myself in the mid 90's without getting paid for it. Would like to get everyone together again. Thanks for all of your help.
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

9. Rico- not sure if he is allowed there.

LOL! no, I don't believe he is allowed.

Howard's been there several times this year and Danny is a regular along with Alan and Trixie.

Looking forward to seeing you bugman.

J
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

LOL! no, I don't believe he is allowed.

Howard's been there several times this year and Danny is a regular along with Alan and Trixie.

Looking forward to seeing you bugman.

J

Yeah, I figured someone would get a charge out of that one.

I have been out of the loop for about a year now with the "Baby Boy" and all. Yep, for those of you that are not aware, I now have a 3 month old son. Gage Zander is the little fella's name and I'm sorry to say that the boy was cursed with lookin' like his ole man. I'm sure there will be plenty of trucks and golf carts for him to plow into when he gets older as well.

Anyway, have some other names to add to the list:

Mark Brasher
Eddie Mays
Larry Hardin
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

I was a a couple of the boogie till you puke's for some reason i seem to have gotten stuck with the nickname ( big ) keith barwick
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I just saw you last weekend and I got left off the list? Bitch.

Sorry dude, just came to me day after I saw you. And as I mentioned, I already talked to 4 or 5. Had it in my puny little brain that I already talked to you about it. Sorry!!!!

As for the wife, well, lets just say that I wake up every morning and look at her with the thought: "Why the freakin' bloody hell is she with me" By the way, that is not open to comment you bastards!!!!