katzg08

No one wants to jump with a newbie :(

Sounds like you jump at a C182/C206 DZ, and everyone wants to do 4-way constantly. That can be a problem for someone needing/wanting to do 2-ways and 3-ways. Big DZ's have big planes, up to 23+ seats in a Twin Otter. It's much easier to get 2-3 slots on one of those loads without messing up other people's plans. It's also easier to find spare folks wandering around looking to jump.

My wife and I make a lot of 3 way and 4 way jumps with fairly new people. All they need to show is a willingness to learn. We've had some really fun 4-ways with people under 100 jumps.B|

Hey brother we were all newbies at one time. Take your time and don't look panicked or desperate. Just begin to ask the experienced jumpers for info on flying and rw work some will see a good prospect and take you under his or her wing. Please don't count out the ladies I have learned a lot from them. It is a matter of time and also don't rule out going to another dz. Good luck and hang in there your time will come.
Victor