padu

Designing the Man in the Box

I'm looking for someone talented drawing things to help me draw the figure of a man in the box. Like the ones used in 4-way dive pools.
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

You mean like these?
http://www.teamfastrax.org/divepool.aspx

Why not just pull up that image and cut-and-paste what you want?

Yes, I've seen those, but I want something new.
Una volta che avrete imparato a Volare, camminerete sulla terra guardando il cielo perchè è là che siete stati ed è là che vorrete tornare.

Yes, I've seen those, but I want something new.

Well if you expect someone to draw something for you, something "new", then you need to describe exactly what it is you want. Otherwise, we're not going to waste our time providing things for you, only to have you say you don't like it.

By no means I want someone to start drawing anything.

I just want to get in touch with someone, then I will explain what my plans are and then go from there...

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear in that regard

By no means I want someone to start drawing anything.
I just want to get in touch with someone, then I will explain what my plans are and then go from there...

Why don't you just explain your plans here, and then maybe the artists will be more willing to contact you.

Fair enough...

I'm creating an application that deals with divepools...

Display formations on the web, create divepool sequences, etc.

I know it already exists, but my idea is to create something with broader reach (web, desktop, iphone, mobile platform, etc) and will support not only the "IPC" model, but several types of "plans" - like airspeed plan, etc.

It will also allow videos for formations and displaying small (4/8 ways) and large formations...