virgin-burner

FAG - Fashion Aware Gravitists

Fashion Aware Gravitists - is, as the name implies, for people that like their shiny new gear. skydiving and BASEjumping is all about looking good you know!?

fully recognised membership requires your formal application sent to the administrator, including, but not limited to, pictures of yourself in your shiny new gear. rig might be second hand, but as far as accessoires are concerned, they should be off the shelf or even customized.

FAG is the latest and most advanced in brother-/sisterhoods in the skydiving and BASEjumping environment. join, and become a FAG today!

we make the difference in the skies

join the best there is in brethrenhoods in skydiving
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

[lispy voice] Oh, does that mean I win!?! [/lisp]

Here are a few fairly FAGy pictures, the first is a camera suit, but the hat really makes ensemble. The second and third are me with a really cool human rig adapter, though not all color coordinated. I suppose that no true FAG would be ever be seen in public with a human rig adapter that didn't at least "go."
[lisp] accessorize, accessorize, accessorize. [/lisp]

I'm not going to apply for membership, not really much of a joiner. You FAGs have a nice day though!

Martin

Edit to add: I don't think any real FAG would ever be seen with a Strong tandem rig, my human rig adapter is a Strong TI/IE. They're ugly right off the production line (the rigs, not necessarily the human rig adapters). I jump Eclipse rigs, fun to say with a lisp, and pretty too! I'll throw on a pic with an Eclipse Tandem Rig
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ