theflow

Best Camping DZ?

Hi , Im looking for opinions on what DZ has a great camping spot to spent about a month at and get my numbers and training up.

I have a big ass tent and looking for a dz with a weekly operation, some nice shade, showers and friendly atmosphere.

Iv'e browsed the reviews but are there any campers out there that recommend a site thats not just the back of a parking lot.

Hi , Im looking for opinions on what DZ has a great camping spot to spent about a month at and get my numbers and training up.

I have a big ass tent and looking for a dz with a weekly operation, some nice shade, showers and friendly atmosphere.

Iv'e browsed the reviews but are there any campers out there that recommend a site thats not just the back of a parking lot.

Skydive Chicago has the most scenic that I've seen, with trees, a fishing/swimming pond, a river, grass and amenities that far exceed expectations.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I have been meaning to get up to sdc for several years now. I have allways heard good thing about the place. I'm gonna try to make it happen this next summer. but tent camping for a month in november in chicago. bring your thermals:P sounds a little chilly to me but hey some people do the polar bear club thing to each his own;)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Skydive Chicago has the most scenic that I've seen, with trees, a fishing/swimming pond, a river, grass and amenities that far exceed expectations.

The pond, . . . the pool . . . the pond would be good for you. Don't mind if I play through, do you?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley