cstaffa

Skydive Temple & the Deadman Boogie 2009

I am collecting info for an article I am writing on the TX Anvil Brother's Deadman Boogie that was held at Skydive Temple on Labor Day weekend 2009.... do you have favortie memories or pics from the boogie to share? If so, lets hear 'em...

Thanks.... CReW Skies!

Christie "Thumper MOFO" Staffa
aka: CReWgar

I know that my son and I had an awesome time that weekend. Besides the Texas Anvils throwing an awesome boogie and one hell of a four day party; my son made his first jump with me. It's a weekend that both of us will remember. The staff at SDT is awesome. I'm posting a couple of pics of us just before we boarded the plane.

Yep, I shadow'ed them, not that I could catch up to that much weight. I did get to see them deploy and wave as they went by. It was nice to be there when he landed. His grin was worth everything. The toga party was awesome, from what I can remember of it. *see attached pic of a very blitzed Brian* My son had his first Toga party experience that weekend as well. (Sorry guys, he's not old enough to buy beer) The best part was catching the first load the next day and doing it all over again.

Yep, the noodle wars were organized by Simon.

One guy flies defense while everybody else tries to bonk him on the head with a water noodle. There was a point system based on hits/blocks, but in the end I'm not sure who was really keeping track.

It was fun as hell though.:)

I got nuthin