RackJR

Skyride back in business?

I've noticed more than once that you guys have references to AST in a few of the pages in that site. You guys need to leave our little dz alone. We are not hurting anyone!

Gladly Billy!

I remember that you guys kept whining about one little piddly assed sentence in www.nashvilleskydiving.org, until the owner converted it to what we see now. That being said, I'm sure they don't mind raising the bar and add more sites and/or pages that ONLY talk about your "little dz" if you wish to keep whining!

People generally do not search for Indiana skyride.
They search for Indiana skydive.
My site comes up first then.
My site directs people to the REAL DZs.

Nice site, Jan, but you are missing some DZ's. In Georgia, for example, you are missing ASC. Or should that be in Indiana?

People generally do not search for Indiana skyride.
They search for Indiana skydive.
My site comes up first then.
My site directs people to the REAL DZs.

Nice site, Jan, but you are missing some DZ's. In Georgia, for example, you are missing ASC. Or should that be in Indiana?

You forgot to mention AST!

Nice website, Jan.

One wonders, though, why are only some of the listed DZs shown with information?

Just curious and just asking. ;)

"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

One wonders, though, why are only some of the listed DZs shown with information?

Are you referring to Jumpdude's DZ list of those who take or not take the Skyride GCs? If yes, easy... Those that don't take the certificates gets all their contact and location info listed. Those that do take the certificates don't get their info listed.

Just trying to level the playing field somewhat. Of course, this pisses Cary Q off. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No - I'm referring to Jan's list. I'm just wonderin' why some DZs have info listed and others not. From my quick look, it doesn't appear to be SR related.

Just asking.
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Are you referring to Jumpdude's DZ list of those who take or not take the Skyride GCs? If yes, easy... Those that don't take the certificates gets all their contact and location info listed. Those that do take the certificates don't get their info listed.

Just trying to level the playing field somewhat. Of course, this pisses Cary Q off. :P

You bozos are a bunch of dumb asses.
You think you're doing the sport any good?
I hope you're done skydiving, because you will be soon, at the rate you're going to narc on every one, there wont be a place left to jump at.
So what if Fincher, Holer and Smith did a night Tandem, the S&TA Approved it.
So what if a T-I landed hard, the winds got him.
So what if Fincher did a back loop in freefall prior to the drogue, he did it in the first 10 seconds.
So what if Cary has hundreds (probably less since you people are running a bunch) of web pages that advertise, its advertising, nothing wrong!
So what if a few over zealous folks put up a few bumper stickers, no one told them too.

So I hope your happy as a fat pig in shit! Since you're single handedly ruining skydiving.

So what if a few over zealous folks put up a few bumper stickers, no one told them too.

You guys never fail to amaze me. Putting up the stickers in the first place may not have been a problem, but there were concentrated numbers of them going up in certain areas, that caused residents to complain. Then WSMV does a story and what happens? You guys go apeshit and plaster stickers on every sign, post or pole on every road leading to and around that TV station.

That reaction is why the DZ is in hot water with Nashville Metro. Y'all did that to yourselves.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I hope you're done skydiving, because you will be soon, at the rate you're going to narc on every one, there wont be a place left to jump at.
So what if Fincher did a back loop in freefall prior to the drogue, he did it in the first 10 seconds.
So what if Cary has hundreds (probably less since you people are running a bunch) of web pages that advertise, its advertising, nothing wrong!

So I hope your happy as a fat pig in shit! Since you're single handedly ruining skydiving.

Isn't Mike Paiser the S&TA?
Yep, I've got quite a few sites, just bought another! (coming soon!)
As I recall, Chuck and Berger showed up in court here in Nashville,,, TOGETHER,, and accepted responsibility for the stickers, therefore admitting to doing them, or at least being involved.
I for one am happy as a pig in shit with the progress we've made in the last couple of years.

Hey Billy, where's that pool of shit? :D
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Since you're single handedly ruining skydiving.

And another thing.... Skyride is what is ruining skydiving, not me, not jumpdude or any of the other anti-skyride fighters. It's SKYRIDE, and your DZ is part of it.

The other DZs in Tennessee will be just fine. You guys may just have to travel further to get to jump. Just like me a while back. :|

PA

Yes

Billy is welcome at most dz's.

S&TA should lose his S&TA appointment do to bad judgement.

Okay, it happens, if it really was the wind.

Not the best thing to do.

It's false advertising...that's the problem.

Apparently there were more than a few.

So I hope your happy as a fat pig in shit! Since you're single handedly ruining skydiving

ROFLMA

Have a nice day. :)
j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.