dmcipod

Suggestions for 100th Skydive

Hint: Take a towel and a spare change of clothes...

That's for pussies!

:P

Really, in the plane you're with people you know anyway, and once you land, you'll have a big sheet of nylon to cover yourself with anyway.

Bringing extra clothes only complicates things, and don't even think about bringing it in freefall: safety risk with stuff flapping all over the place. And where are you gonna put it anyway? in the BOC? :D

Lol! Um, I think it was a subtle warning about getting pied, not the naked jump...
Blue skies,
Keith Medlock

Lol! Um, I think it was an subtle warning about getting pied, not the naked jump...

No one gets pied on their 100th! That's for 1000th!

:D
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

This isn't really the advice you're looking for, but I'd say don't get hung up about doing your '100th jump' on your 100th jump. It can be frustrating trying to time it right, get the perfect people together etc.

It's always an option to treat your actual centenary dive like any other, and then organise another, celebratory one when the conditions are best suited to make it a success.

Also, if it is a group dive then don't feel pressurised to let all your friends on it regardless of experience. If it ends up a zoo then you won't be doing anyone any favours! Make sure you get some very experienced involved to organise it for you.

Oh, and have fun! :)

Oh trust me I am well aware that there are pies waiting for me when I come back down from the load. My coach has already started taunting me on FB.

Bucket of chicken from KFC does sound really delicious, especially since I usually don't eat while I'm jumping. Might be able to finish the whole bucket.

Undie Hundie might be a consideration. Just checked the weather right now and it says its gonna be a high of 96 degrees.

Naked jumps on the other hand might not be an option as there is gonna be a small boogie that day and there might be little kids running around. Don't want to scar them for life having naked people flying in from high above.

Hula hoop jump would be an awesome jump. I did do one before but got stuck half way through the hoop, so I would love revenge on that. Only thing is that there are houses nearby and dzo wont allow for toy jumps

Hybrid jump was sooooo 50th jumps (hehe) but was fun none the less. It might be cool to do an 8 way hybrid though.

And to be honest most of the experienced jumpers that would be on the load mainly focus on freefly, and they all keep telling me that they aren't as good on their belly as they wished they were. Since I can only fly belly, it might be something that will go to crap anyways but still would love to get some ideas.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions, you kept me laughing and entertained while at work. Keep em coming ...

>Naked jumps on the other hand might not be an option as there is gonna
>be a small boogie that day and there might be little kids running around.

It's really hard to see nakedness from the ground. We did quite a few nude jumps at Quincy, and even when people would land in the main area no one really noticed (until they were back in the packing area, that is.) Carrying a long Tshirt will allow you to rapidly cover your nakedness.

So just don't make a big deal about it (and don't pee on people as you're setting up to land) and they'll never notice.

What were some memorable 100th jumps in your eyes and did they go according to plan or did they do to crap right out the door? I'm ok with the traditional BFR but I just didn't know if there was anything else that would add that extra touch to it.

I don't remember my 100th jump, but my most memorable jumps have all been crw jumps :)