dreadpiratered

Im Fat

hi, im damon, i am 6'1 and 300 hundred pounds. i wanna jump. 300 punds is my weight, i kicked and doors at 300 and 30 yrs old and iraq and i still out road marched the 20 yr olds in my unit.

this is primarly my weight as i have alcerated colitus and and cant eat hardly anything but veggies and meat. i havent eatin a carb in 2 yrs. no im not on atkins, its a genetic desiese i have.

so i need a main and reserve thats rated at thre hundred punds. can you guys help me out. i still excersise almost ever day and am in really good shape. just fat.
thanks guys
cheers
damon
damon

hi, im damon, i am 6'1 and 300 hundred pounds. i wanna jump. 300 punds is my weight, i kicked and doors at 300 and 30 yrs old and iraq and i still out road marched the 20 yr olds in my unit.

this is primarly my weight as i have alcerated colitus and and cant eat hardly anything but veggies and meat. i havent eatin a carb in 2 yrs. no im not on atkins, its a genetic desiese i have.

so i need a main and reserve thats rated at thre hundred punds. can you guys help me out. i still excersise almost ever day and am in really good shape. just fat.
thanks guys
cheers
damon

How the hell did you pass the Height/weight and tape test?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message