crashtested

New AFFI regualtions

Maybe they didn't suck, but they still lacked experience in teaching AFF. They didn't always know how much latitude to give students as they were trying to learn. Not all SL skills were helpful in teaching AFF, and not all skilled SL instructors with good freefall skills became good AFF/JMs.

Me? I didn't suck :):)
Wendy P.

I don't disagree with your point, but my point was specifically about flying skills that are clearly inadequate. It stands to reason that a new instructor won't be AS good as one with lots of experience. I'm referring to people (that I actually know) that have trouble with simple RW and yet hold AFF ratings.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

*whoosh*

Yup, guilty. I haven't understand a single thing you've said in a very long time.

Please, bless the masses. Inform of us your infinite wisdom, lead us to the rock and tell us - let us be as good as you.

We can only hope.

_Am

I'm at a loss as to what it is about the importance of knowledge in the skydiving world that you don't understand. With your listed jump numbers you should have most of it down pat already.

BTW, thanks for your very important contribution to the thread. Maybe you were just in a shitty mood to start with.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239