agentsmith413

so i had my first off landing

I'm a newbie, too, and like to pull around 3.5k'. I'll go down to 3k, but if I'm in a group that wants to plan a break-off below 4k, I speak up and say that's outside of my comfort zone. I've never been asked to leave a formation jump because I want to pull above 3k, nor have I ever caught any flak for speaking up. And if the entire group is unwilling to pull higher than 3k, they're probably doing something more advanced than I'm comfortable with or should be doing at my current skill level anyway. Just my $0.02

Popsjumper likes this attitude and approach...a LOT!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Translation: I was d!cking around under the canopy for too long and forgot to head back to the holding area close to the drop zone.

Oh wait...that's what I DID on my 3rd jump as a student..nevermind..carry on! :P

Who was on the 4way with you? If they didn't give you hell after you landed, I'd be shocked. :P

http://www.skydivingstills.com/Skydiving/2010/Weekend-Pics-10-30-10/14434670_HAmH5#1070692821_7yEDd-XL-LB

F!cking stalker....:|

ha didnt know your 3rd jump was 2 months ago!! stalker?

Seeing as I don't know who the hell you are, and seeing that you found a photo of me so fast on skydivingstills.com...well, like I said...stalker. :o:P

well comrad, we jump at the same dz and the fact that you started a thread complaining about the a bad spot, it was easy to recall a photo of you in the cornfield. your KGB skills are dissapointing if you cant figure out who i am, cheers.

Translation: I was d!cking around under the canopy for too long and forgot to head back to the holding area close to the drop zone.

Oh wait...that's what I DID on my 3rd jump as a student..nevermind..carry on! :P

Who was on the 4way with you? If they didn't give you hell after you landed, I'd be shocked. :P

http://www.skydivingstills.com/Skydiving/2010/Weekend-Pics-10-30-10/14434670_HAmH5#1070692821_7yEDd-XL-LB

F!cking stalker....:|

ha didnt know your 3rd jump was 2 months ago!! stalker?

Seeing as I don't know who the hell you are, and seeing that you found a photo of me so fast on skydivingstills.com...well, like I said...stalker. :o:P

well comrad, we jump at the same dz and the fact that you started a thread complaining about the a bad spot, it was easy to recall a photo of you in the cornfield. your KGB skills are dissapointing if you cant figure out who i am, cheers.

I just figured out who you are...comrade. :P Besides, that photo you posted had nothing to do with the spot. That was just me choosing to land in the field rather than cut anyone off.

Regarding the bad spot complaint, I was saying that I was the one that made the bad spot, not anyone else. :P