hcsvader

Most popular colour

so what are the most popular current sludiving colours?

I was looking at a picture of a recent 32 way that I was on and noticed it was mostly black with blue comming in second, red also noticable then some yellow pinstriping and grips standing out.

so what do you find to be the most popular current colour in skydiving?

I still am in favour of that strange polish guy on the big ways wearing yellow and pink! makes for a good reference point amongst all the black and red:P
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

The darker colors for suits, with a white or contrasting gloves are popular in most all skydiving disciplines now as they work better in most video situations. Key when judging various things in competitions records etc.

Some records of course use color coordinated formations. like the recent 400 way.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I like the bright bright colors so you can see me in the sky. If I ordered a new canopy it would be construction fluorescence orange

Which fades horribly.;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I like the bright bright colors so you can see me in the sky. If I ordered a new canopy it would be construction fluorescence orange

Which fades horribly.;)

I'll take faded orange/yellow (which are my current canopy colors - still fairly new so no noticeable fading) over the all-black stealth canopy I used to jump. I often had people tell me they couldn't see me (especially in low light conditions (late afternoon/sunset).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke