JohnRich

News: "Local Man Celebrates 100th Birthday By Skydiving"

News:
"Fred Mack truly lives his life to the fullest. On his 100th birthday, when most people would be content with a small celebration, Mack decided he would mark this major milestone by skydiving!

"On Sunday, CBS 3 was at Free Fall Adventures in Williamstown, New Jersey, as Mack geared up to tandem jump, 13,000 feet from the clear blue sky..."
Source: http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/03/21/local-man-celebrates-100th-birthday-by-skydiving/

At least my social security money was spent on something fun. Hope Fred had fun, with my money:ph34r:

Fred paid into the system w/his money for decades.
And what he paid in SS went to the older generation. What I pay in SS now goes to those who are currently receiving SS benefits. And Ill see nothing when its my turn. So yes, he is using my money.

At least my social security money was spent on something fun. Hope Fred had fun, with my money:ph34r:

Fred paid into the system w/his money for decades.
And what he paid in SS went to the older generation. What I pay in SS now goes to those who are currently receiving SS benefits. And Ill see nothing when its my turn. So yes, he is using my money.

This is about Fred, not you. Quit being so selfish, and trying to take this thread off-topic. If you want to complain about social security, take it to Speaker's Corner.

Mr. Mack was also a pilot, an engineer that helped design P-40's for WWII, so I doubt that he lives solely on social security. He is the oldest active Jaguar driver in the world. I am sure the social security you are paying is enough for him to afford a fucking Jaguar am I right? And, I almost forgot that you are the only one in this country paying social security. i am actually glad that he had fun at YOUR expense, I am sorry the man lived to be 100 years old and took money out of your wallet. My heart bleeds for you, it really does.