Calvinchu49

My AFF Cat B Jump

Hey everyone,

So I just finished my weekend filled with fun skydiving. Can't believe I'm really here now, it's only been 3 days since my first tandem. Anyways, my instructor today Nick Armstrong had video of me for my Cat B jump, and I can't appreciate him enough because I learned so much seeing myself from this angle. I completely get why the Arch is stressed so much. At 1:00, my instructor gives me the signal to arch and I can physically see myself fall lower into a smooth belly-down position.

Just wanted to share this for anyone else new like me.... ARCH!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dVhahj2A9I&feature=youtu.be

I think im missing something.

In US are there different categories for the AFF course itself? ive only heard of the B cat as in B category license eg:50 jumps+ ect..

Congrats on the jump you looked really stable up there, how many jumps do you have left on your AFF course?

B|

I think im missing something.

In US are there different categories for the AFF course itself? ive only heard of the B cat as in B category license eg:50 jumps+ ect..

Congrats on the jump you looked really stable up there, how many jumps do you have left on your AFF course?

B|

The SIM,
http://www.uspa.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=MjZZfstaczQ%3d
section 4 describes Catagory A-H as the student program to get a license. In this case B is normally jump number 2 in AFF.

Dan
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”