Snowboarder

Do I need a jumpsuit?

I'm going to see Aidan next weekend. I'll see what he has to say.
I'm 6'6" and 217lb. I belly fly, but will be freeflying once I build up the required skills. I don’t mind spending the money for something that fits well, especially since I will be living in it for two months straight. Do you know if mesh liners make a big difference in comfort?

Well, given that I'm 6'6" and have two suits - one for belly and one for VFF sitting around not being used right now... How about I just send them to you to use. You'll need to have someone bring them in an bit since I was 240 when I bought them. You pay the shipping.

I don't care what everyone else says about you. ;)You're pretty awesome in my book. B|

MODERATOR! This looks like a classified to use UPS! ;)

Nice :)
Remster

I'm 6'6" and 217lb. I belly fly, but will be freeflying once I build up the required skills. I don’t mind spending the money for something that fits well, especially since I will be living in it for two months straight. Do you know if mesh liners make a big difference in comfort?

Well, given that I'm 6'6" and have two suits - one for belly and one for VFF sitting around not being used right now... How about I just send them to you to use. You'll need to have someone bring them in an bit since I was 240 when I bought them. You pay the shipping.

I don't care what everyone else says about you. ;)You're pretty awesome in my book. B|

Yup he is a GOOD EGG:)

Man I want to say, you are awesome in my book. More people need to be like you. I say good job sir! Keep on being a good person and it will come back around to you. Blue skies!
Carpe Diem, even if it kills me

"Package sent" is a bit of an understatement.
Here is the top half of the email.

---
Emerson,

I sent the following today:

1 ea. Flitesuit RW Suit

1 ea. Tonysuit RW Suit

1 ea. Flitesuit FF Suit (you will not only need to take the sides in, but also the blousing on the arms & legs)

1 ea. Skysystems Oxygn Helmet (Custom)

In the side of the Helmet is a ProDytter (needs battery)

1 ea. Piece of skydiving memorabilia from your countryman – Bill Cole – is in

Everything is Blue & White or White & Blue

These are my “Pass it Skyward” gifts to you.

These items are yours to keep.

You own them.

As such, have them fitted to suit you however you need.

I recommend using the Flitesuit RW suit as the test, because the TonySuit is virtually new… Never even got around to putting shoe Goo on the bootie bottoms.

---

Thanks again BIGUN. I picked up a money order for the shipping yesterday. It's in US funds so you don't get dinged on the conversion. I'll send it today.