CC_Shenanigans

Stickers in the inside of airplanes?

skybill

In Reply to OW6 and a few others,
'Remember, I think it was Yohn Aarvick's '3 from Cal Shitty and Scare-us-Valley, back at the door it had a dozen or more "stickers!!" One I thought fit the spot just right said,"Lead, Follow or Get Out Of The WAY!!!!" I don't want to do the math and figure out how long ago this was, I'd get scared!!

Hi, Bill!

We have made a lot of jumps together, and have seen a lot of the same stickers. Sad to say, yes we're getting old. :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I saw my old 8-way team's sticker in the Caravan we were jumping at the weekend - brought back some memories and made me smile.

I think discretion is needed, though - it's not your aeroplane, and you need to have some sensitivity to the first-timers and tandem students who are just passing through.

One of the stickers I see regularly features the words 'CAUTION - UNDERGONE NO TRAINING', vertically arranged, with the first letter of each word in bold. Someone's had a good go at scraping it off, and I'm not surprised - Aunt Mabel doesn't need to be looking at that while she's riding to 13K strapped to a madman.

BigMark

Anyone have a picture of the original bomb shelter after the last party? (holy crap what a night)

Hi Mark,
'Yup, I do!....Now, where is it???? Somewhere in my "Archives" I'll have to do an extensive search but it's there!! The photo is of a bunch of us outside by the pool. Good Times, Craig "Sarge" McDonald got his
Air Trash Hat, lots of "No Sh*t stories!" and on.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out