Jvx

Coming back

So i had a bad outcome about 8 months ago. Just a bad /low turn and messed my knee up. Been about 8 1/2 months since my last jump. Ill admit , kinda nervous. Not sure if i bust out a 720 :) j /k... Probably just land normal and get comfortable. This was my fist and only injury that required me to take time off. Just wanted to get others opinions on how i should come back and approach thevsituation. Ill be jumping in Hawaii tmro... Any advice would be great. Kinda feel like im starting over :/

So i had a bad outcome about 8 months ago. Just a bad /low turn and messed my knee up. Been about 8 1/2 months since my last jump. Ill admit , kinda nervous. Not sure if i bust out a 720 :) j /k... Probably just land normal and get comfortable. This was my fist and only injury that required me to take time off. Just wanted to get others opinions on how i should come back and approach thevsituation. Ill be jumping in Hawaii tmro... Any advice would be great. Kinda feel like im starting over :/

Relax, you'll never meet the assholes that occupy this forum in real life, and if you do they are much nicer people in person. Enjoy one jump and see where it takes you.

Yeah right. Skydive435

And vortexer1

How many screen names does it take to screw in a JVX?

I bet if I ever met you in real life I would be impressed and like you, on this forum you and most others that need it to breath daily, you're all judgmental dicks. Don't take offense, you know this to be true. This web site sucks for all but about 60 people. The same people that have been here for the past ten years.

As the sport grows worldwide this website/forum declines in user contributions. Why? Because of the dicks that need it to breath daily.

dropzone.com to me is the ugly-side of skydiving.

Several instructors told me 10 years ago, don't listen, don't know, don't read what is on dropzone.com best advice I never followed.

Real curious how many skydivers this website/forum has driven away from the sport.

Yeah right. Skydive435

And vortexer1

I bet if I ever met you in real life I would be impressed and like you, on this forum you and most others that need it to breath daily, you're all judgmental dicks. Don't take offense, you know this to be true. This web site sucks for all but about 60 people. The same people that have been here for the past ten years.

As the sport grows worldwide this website/forum declines in user contributions. Why? Because of the dicks that need it to breath daily.

Several instructors told me 10 years ago, don't listen, don't know, don't read what is on dropzone.com best advice I never followed.

Real curious how many skydivers this website/forum has driven away from the sport.

Awwww...somebody needs a hug. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Jvx

Sorry to hear about your "crash" [:/] ...

Perhaps you should have packed your own rig??? ;)

How about a canopy course before you do it again? Just looking out for your best interests???

If your in Hawaii I suggest you wait till the winds drop below 14, that should help???

I can understand your "nervous[ness]" what with about 2 jumpes peer day, each and every day according to your profile, that 8 month layoff must have been a bitch???

C

:)
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

PalmSky

Yeah right. Skydive435

And vortexer1

Some people should'nt be jumping in the first place. Look at it this way:

You need to performe in an adverse situation, this is almost the very definition of skydiving!

If you can't handle something you read on the internet THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE JUMPING. (In real life.)

Just my two cents...

C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."