Flyfast

High Altitude Record

According to USPA and CSPA records, I hold the record for the highest non-military supported jumps in both day and night. DAY: 36916 or 11,252.019 Meters ( 44 ft short of 7 X 5280 ft = 7 miles )

NIGHT: ( With Rick Wall, from 30,571 ft over Canada's largest airport, Pearson Intnl ( Toronto) Airport.

Both jumps were made from a Cessna 210 Turbo ( not the same aircraft, but different a/c ) The night jump done by two jumpers, consider as a group jump ( more than 1 person).

Kittinger did NOT break the sound barrier. He did have a drogue chute for his entire freefall.

Bill Cole D-41 Canada, aka chuteless 2 and 3,

As far as I am concerned, more than 1 person is a group jump. Rick and I jumped at 12:45 a.m. over Pearson airport and I consider that as a group night jump. It that pisses off CSPA and/or its members, then so be it. It was more than 1 jumper, it is the highest night jump, and whether anyone likes it or not, those are facts, recorded on 2 barographs, 1 in the aircraft, and I carried one during the freefall.