wmw999

Why are Republicans the party of Law and Order

(edited)
7 hours ago, BIGUN said:

If it pisses you off more - it's worth it. 

You do realise that says nothing about me and everything about you, right?

Maybe take a minute to reflect on how you got to the point of writing something that’s just so damn sad.

Edited by jakee

7 hours ago, BIGUN said:

If it pisses you off more - it's worth it. 

But seriously though - don’t vote for amoral white supremacist enablers just because you think it’s fun to own the libs. Don’t you like your country? Vote for the only party currently demonstrating that it is made up of grownups who genuinely want to protect the country.

3 hours ago, jakee said:

Maybe take a minute to reflect on how you got to the point of writing something that’s just so damn sad.

Twenty years of your incessant drivel, circular arguments and poor attempts at written manipulation - from mum's basement.

• Like 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

Twenty years of your incessant drivel, circular arguments and poor attempts at written manipulation - from mum's basement.

What exactly is circular about telling you that a guy who murdered a BLM protestor for being a BLM protestor is a racist? I actually warned you this wasn’t a hill to die on but you just couldn’t let it go. Don’t blame me for that.

But sure, vote for a bunch of racist enabling culture warriors because a guy on the internet hurt your feelings. I’m sure that’ll make sense to someone.

Edited by jakee

1 hour ago, jakee said:

But sure, vote for a bunch of racist enabling culture warriors because a guy on the internet hurt your feelings. I’m sure that’ll make sense to someone.

Mostly the racist enabling culture warriors who have finally found a way to manipulate the idiots into voting against their own interests in order to pretend they are superior to someone else.

The movie "The American President" had a pretty good line:

And whatever your particular problem is, I promise you, Bob Rumson is not the least bit interested in solving it. He is interested in two things and two things only: making you afraid of it and telling you who's to blame for it. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you win elections. You gather a group of middle-aged, middle-class, middle-income voters who remember with longing an easier time, and you talk to them about family and American values and character. And wave an old photo of the President's girlfriend and you scream about patriotism

There have been tons of comparisons between Trump and Hitler. And a lot of Trump's minions with the Nazi party hierarchy.

The biggest one (by far) is in the above quote.

Telling you who to be afraid of, who to hate and pretending they'll do something about it.

Hitler blamed the Jews, and managed to murder millions of them.

Trump is basically throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks. BLM, illegals, LGBTQ, everything. Don't forget that Hitler murdered a LOT more than 'just Jews.'

And, as shown here, some folks are stepping up and falling into it.

• Like 1