nipp1e_boy

4th of July

Hey all. Been a while since I been on here. Forgot my password for a couple years until a flashback a couple of weeks ago (thank you Lucy!). Just thought I'd share some wisdom after a recent 4th of July incident. Whats the old saying "nothing more dangerous than skydivers on weather hold"? Anyhoo, for anyone that needs to know launching bottle rockets from the ole butt cheeks on America's birthday can be a dangerous business. So DO NOT DO and if you choose to ignore my advice:

#1 - Make sure the buddy whose lighting it is sober and shorten the fuse. DO NOT HESITATE, DO NOT WAIT FOR LIFTOFF, DO NOT CLENCH !!

#2 - if hairy do some maintenance first, cannot stress enough.

#3 - Ice and aloe, keep nearby

Showing up to work with an ass-donut and waddle is no bueno no matter what story you try to sell.

Nipple Boy
A-19820

"Safety First! Fun Forever!"
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, nipp1e_boy said:

#2 - if hairy do some maintenance first, cannot stress enough.

LOL - many years ago when I was serving in Africa, long before I ever jumped out of a plane, our equivalent of a weather hold recreation game was when we were on Ops but back at base camp. If we were lucky base was near a Police post with a swimming pool. The game was called 'the dance of the flaming assholes'. Strip naked, put a rolled up newspaper (yes, it was that long ago) between the cheeks, prime it with a bit of accelerant, and set it alight.  The winner was the person who achieved the most distance around the pool before diving in for relief. Makes some of today's drinking games seem tame by comparison. It's not fun being sent out a day or so later with a burnt ringpiece.

On 7/30/2023 at 3:35 AM, Bokdrol said:

LOL - many years ago when I was serving in Africa, long before I ever jumped out of a plane, our equivalent of a weather hold recreation game was when we were on Ops but back at base camp. If we were lucky base was near a Police post with a swimming pool. The game was called 'the dance of the flaming assholes'. Strip naked, put a rolled up newspaper (yes, it was that long ago) between the cheeks, prime it with a bit of accelerant, and set it alight.  The winner was the person who achieved the most distance around the pool before diving in for relief. Makes some of today's drinking games seem tame by comparison. It's not fun being sent out a day or so later with a burnt ringpiece.

Hahahahaha!! Sounds like a fun group! And may be worth reviving at the next Perris bigway camp.

Nipple Boy
A-19820

"Safety First! Fun Forever!"
  • Like 1