priyohere

waiting for my first tandem and FJC

Congratulations and welcome to the addiction! I got pretty queasy on my tandem (even after taking dramamine for motion sickness) but have only gotten myself queasy on one jump, when I was playing and doing some hard "yellow zone" spirals and then reversing and doing some more. Its really fun at the time though!

My first AFFI told me that she gets motion sickness on tandem rides too. Its less likely when you are in conscious control of what's happening.

crazydaisy315

My first AFFI told me that she gets motion sickness on tandem rides too. Its less likely when you are in conscious control of what's happening.

I've gotten a little queasy riding on the fronts of tandems too. Something about being off axis or not in control of the turns. Makes me very empathetic with my passengers. One of the reasons I let them fly the parachute as much as practical.

Awesome dude! I'm still so there with you... I have done my second jump and will do number three and four in about a week! I can't wait! I'm super excited to hear how life changing it was...

For me the experience flows to other areas in my life.... If I can jump out of a plane... I can _______!
------------------------------------
Scientist and Physicist still do not understand gravity... Jumping out of an airplane is my attempt to help them in their quest to explain gravity.