Time2chill23

Phoenix-Fly Phantom Edge ‘20

Looking to get a new Phoenix-Fly Phantom Edge ‘20 to progress into larger suits.  Have been flying a phantom 2 but it’s just slightly too big on me, want a better fitting suit to really learn to fly/progress.  I was wondering if anyone has flown one yet and what they liked/disliked about it versus the older models like the phantom 2/3.  Can’t find too much information about it other than what’s on their website.  I know it has a new wing design, gets more lift, performance, etc but want to hear first hand impressions.  Thanks.

I've only flown it briefly indoors (tunnel), no skydive or base jumps on it.

But in side/performance it seems to now sit in between the Shadow and the Havok.
Where previously the Phantom was more like the Shadow in size/performance, mainly differing in flying style (hands free on Shadow) the Phantom now has slightly increased in size/performance.

• Like 1

right on, that's what i was hoping for.  so far everyone ive talked to about it said its a solid suit for where im at and id be able to have enough performance out of it to keep up with bigger suits, like the strix.  seems like a good suit to build a good foundation with.  thanks for the input mc!