USPA Call to Action: Oppose ATC Privatization

I'm not opposed to it. The government does nothing better then the open market nothing. Even the military, We have the greatest military on earth in spite of the Bureaucracy not because of it. I read a lot of what was written and I can see sort of why, but fear mongering of the liberal left is the biggest thing I took away from reading that. So I am not with the USPA president on this issue.

I know John Mitchell has a awesome retirement plan and his boy just got in so the vested interest he has for his family I see but for the country we have to start making some serious changes. Its got to start someplace and if everyone says I want a balanced budget as long as you don't touch MY MONEY we will never ever get anywhere..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

All the research has been done for you by USPA, just click and type.

That's false. They put together a narrow view point for a specific market..

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Fair enough about vested interests catfishhunter.
As soon as things are opened up, who knows how things will change. So nobody wants to open things up to start from scratch unless they know ahead of time what changes are planned. And I've seen small general aviation have to fight, fight, fight over the last decades to keep things from getting worse for it, to keep the bigger & stronger interests from steamrollering them. Which makes small general aviation wary of the "free market!" So of course USPA and other general aviation groups will fight it. (The Canadian experience has been mixed, and certainly one can question some of the decisions, but it probably has streamlined Nav Canada.)

If someone came up with a clear plan ahead of time, that could make for a good debate rather than just straight out opposition. I don't know the specific issues and plans in the US so I can't comment more.