SL/IAD instructor

Recommended Posts


The answer to your question is YES. A S/L or IAD instructor is able to "sign off" or authorize a student "A" license. Any instructor may sign a students "A" proficiency card.

Paul Gholson
S&TA, Coach Examiner

Thank you Paul
Is he or she also able to autorized a student in a foreign and non USPA affiliated Drop Zone ?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Again, yes. If the student is a USPA member. Any USPA Instructor is able to "sign off" or verify any/all items of a USPA student "A" Proficiency card at any foreign DZ, non USPA DZ, or Farmer John's field. The instructor is verifying the student performance, the airspace or location doesn't matter. Hope that helps.
  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.