billvon

California propositions

Please don't ever leave. I frequently disagree with your positions, but I never doubt that they've come from considered reasoning. You're one of the few remaining conservative viewpoints in this place that hasn't become a total caricature...

Thank you for the compliment. When I said, "Leave;" I meant that as in when the thread turns into a camel-spitting contest or kitchen sink argument; I can leave the thread. I have admittedly had to take breaks at times, but that's true of any relationship.

And, even though some on here don't agree with me; that doesn't mean I can't learn something from them or them from me. Bill's a perfect example. 10 years ago; he gave me pause on global warming and I was forced to research it "to death." I came to acknowledge that my party didn't know shit from a good grade of peanut butter about the subject and my position changed. I soon came to believe that anyone who didn't believe in global warming - probably hasn't picked up a book in years.

Again thanks,

Keith
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.