MochaSkyChick

If someone condones Shady behavior, does that make them Shady?

OK - Say you're "dating" someone and you are concerned about whether they are trustworthy. If you see them condone shady behavior, like their roommate planning to hookup with a person that's not their S/O...Would you feel that the person you are with is possibly "shady?"

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

I have no idea, I just thought this thread looked like a good place for me to finally say "I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady, All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating, So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?"

:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I guess it depends on how they condone it. if they let it fly cause it's not their place to interfere, no. If they're like, yeah, have fun, you know you can get away with it, then yes.

Edit:: Sit down dave:P

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

If they're like, yeah, have fun, you know you can get away with it, then yes.

Hmmm...interesting. Looks like someones getting kicked to the curb...Let me go get my steel toe boots:D

How do you figure? I'm not getting kicked for shit, it just happens to be my moral standpoint.

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

I have no idea, I just thought this thread looked like a good place for me to finally say "I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady, All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating, So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?"

:D

Blues,
Dave

Am I the only ONE that thought that was just HILARIOUS? LMAO :D

Blues,
Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I the only ONE that thought that was just HILARIOUS? LMAO

The same thing popped into my head, but I just couldn't go there....

Dave - FILTER!!! :P

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Hmmm...interesting. Looks like someones getting kicked to the curb...Let me go get my steel toe boots:D

How do you figure? I'm not getting kicked for shit, it just happens to be my moral standpoint.

I mean the guy love...not you. He is in whole hearted agreement with his roomies indiscretions;)

How could I kick your @$$? I don't even know you...unless you're into strangers kicking your @$$...then I'd be more than happy to help. :P Just kidding...kinda :ph34r:

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

Bite me!

Can I bite hard, but not so hard it bleeds~!? ;)

Ah, crap ~ SORRY for the hijack!!!

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Ah, crap ~ SORRY for the hijack!!!

What were you thinking...turning a thread about Eminem into something about nipple-biting?! That's just rude! :P:D

Blues,
Dave

Eminem? Plain, peanut, or almond? :D

Dark chocolate all the way.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Dark chocolate all the way.

And yet another reason why GFD is so cool. You know what they say....The darker the...eh nevermind :)

How you doin baby? ;):D

Seriously though if someone puts a bag of those dark chocolate Eminems near me I'm going to start foaming at the mouth. I haven't had sugar in a week.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I mean the guy love...not you. He is in whole hearted agreement with his roomies indiscretions;)

How could I kick your @$$? I don't even know you...unless you're into strangers kicking your @$$...then I'd be more than happy to help. :P Just kidding...kinda :ph34r:

Yeah, posting from work is not always best idea. Was quite distracted and thought you were picking a fight, got me all excited there for a sec:P

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

those who stand by idly and do nothing are as bad as perpetrators

That is SOOOOOO not true!!!!!!!!!! Getting involved in other people's relationships is just drama and UNNECESSARY!

In the case of Mocha's dude, none of us know the details about his roommates relationship and what factors could be causing him to want to cheat. Cheating isn't cool, but neither is drama.

Remember, you're dating _________, not his roommate. Not all are guilty by association.... but this, of course, is judged on a case by case basis. Good luck sorting it out :)

Not all are guilty by association.... but this, of course, is judged on a case by case basis.

Not always guilty by association, true, but definitely guilty of SUPPORTING the indiscretions. Therein lies the issue with the individuals moral character.

Sharon, kick hard ;)

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team