RiggerLee

Now every one can own a silencer

Full auto isn't the problem. The can heating up isn't the problem. The issue is that the bullet is super sonic and you can't get rid of the crack. The mic doesn't do the sound justice because it saturates. It can pick up the concussion of the muzzle blast better then it can the crack of the bullet so you get a distorted impression of what is still quite loud. Plus the camera was behind the gun. Much louder for any one in front of it. However, although not hearing safe it is still much nicer for the shooter. Or some one standing beside him. Like me for example when I'm at the range. I very much appreciate the effort some one has gone through when they have a can when they are shooting beside me. It's night and day in comparison to the muzzle blast. And if the SHARE act, look it up and support it with your congressman, passes I promise to return that curtesy.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

[url https://splinternews.com/every-member-of-congress-who-took-money-from-the-nra-an-1819059582]Some new support causes are gaining some ground[/ur]

I've fully supported the 2nd since I was a kid.
I've seen enough. No reason ANY citizen in this country should have a weapon that can kill like that.
I am suddenly in full support of gun control.
I'm such a good republican.
;)

This is a truly classic RushMC thread.

"They do not work on fully automatic weapons for more than a round or two"
"You cannot effectively suppress an automatic high power rifle"
"Suppressors do not work on high powered fully automatic weapons."

So they don't work because of RushMC Special Physics.

"High power fully automatic weapons are incredibly hard to suppress."

So now it's just incredibly hard.

"When the can is up to full temp its ability to suppress drops significantly."

So now they work, but not quite as well when they get hot.

"And they're sure as hell not quite enough that we can walk in the room shoot somebody walk out nobody knew it happen."

Aaaaaand - here comes Mr. Straw and his claim - a claim that no one except you made. Perhaps you'll be able to change the subject without anyone noticing!

And it didn't even take ten posts.